The darkness over here is sweet.
Do you like BUCK-TICK? Join the community now and let's have fun!
Do you like BUCK-TICK? Join the community now and let's have fun!

The first international BUCK-TICK forum!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Atsushi and VANIRU "legend"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shoot It!
Administrator
Administrator
Shoot It!

Atsushi and VANIRU "legend" Empty
PostSubject: Atsushi and VANIRU "legend"   Atsushi and VANIRU "legend" I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 7:30 am

A couple of days ago I've read about the new band VANIRU.
A lot of people tell that the singer is the illegitimate son of Acchan.
(People say that Acchan made in love with A LOT of woman in the past, so he have a lot of illegitimate son.)
People also say that they're style is so similiar.
I've read that the PV (that I've watched a little) is like "Kagarou" or "Galaxy" (according to the different opinions that I've read).
I don't know if I can post it here, but it's so simple to find.

I think that he's style ( of the VANIRU's singer) it's like a sort of little "copy" of the Acchan's style ( if you want to know my opinion..it's a "bad copy". He don't have the talent of Acchan.)

But I don't like this band. I don't know very well why, it's not only for this voices that moving around.
I don't like their style, I don't like their "presence" ,I don't like the singer's voice.

Finally.. I don't like that the people say this things about the sexual life of another person,(who do not even know PERSONALLY).
This make me really hungry.

So.. what did you think about that,people?
Did you really believe in the "Super-Active" Acchan?
Let me know your opinion!
Back to top Go down
BTmasquerade
Founder
Founder
BTmasquerade

PostSubject: Re: Atsushi and VANIRU "legend"   Atsushi and VANIRU "legend" I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:11 pm

OH. They really look alike, BUT I don't really like his voice. I'll do a little more research regarding the subject.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Atsushi and VANIRU "legend" Tumblr_mnwd8vpm2T1qgl8kjo1_500
“It must be an illusion? Isn’t it pathetic? Tell me!”
“Is it a lie? Is it the truth? It doesn’t matter to me”
Back to top Go down
https://bucktickmusic.forumotion.com
Shoot It!
Administrator
Administrator
Shoot It!

PostSubject: Re: Atsushi and VANIRU "legend"   Atsushi and VANIRU "legend" I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:38 pm

I don't know if this voices it's true or not, but they are very similiar!
I wonder if it's only a case..
But, I don't usually listen to rumors like that, it's always the same story: throw mud on famous people is normal nowadays !

If I will have more information I will share this one there!
Meanwhile, let's listen to more opinions :3
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Fujioka Senior High School Student
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Atsushi and VANIRU "legend"   Atsushi and VANIRU "legend" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:41 am

I googled and read around and it sounds REALLY vague. First off, it's an insult to Atsushi to say he's been sleeping around. Fans doesn't know anything about his personal life (much less his sexual habits). Just because he sings about sex and makes perverted jokes doesn't mean he's slept with all of Japan (as some people put it). As a matter of fact, from serious interviews and lyrics he's written, he seems to be quite a romantic person who looks for serious love. Second, from what I found out it seems like all of the rumours were born from some fan who said they looked a bit alike Razz
Back to top Go down
http://silkhime.blogg.se
Shoot It!
Administrator
Administrator
Shoot It!

PostSubject: Re: Atsushi and VANIRU "legend"   Atsushi and VANIRU "legend" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:07 pm

I don't know if the voices were born only because of some fan or not.
I agree with you about the fact that he seems to be romantic and his lyrics doesn't mean that he does this things.
I really get hungry when the people talk about things that they didn't know! Especially about things like that!

In the world a lot of people look alike other people, but this doesn't mean that VANIRU'singer is the son of Acchan! Right?
Back to top Go down
BTmasquerade
Founder
Founder
BTmasquerade

PostSubject: Re: Atsushi and VANIRU "legend"   Atsushi and VANIRU "legend" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:04 pm

Shoot It! wrote:
I don't know if the voices were born only because of some fan or not.
I agree with you about the fact that he seems to be romantic and his lyrics doesn't mean that he does this things.
I really get hungry when the people talk about things that they didn't know! Especially about things like that!

In the world a lot of people look alike other people, but this doesn't mean that VANIRU'singer is the son of Acchan! Right?
The truth has been said. Nice!  And I think you meant angry, not hungry xD

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Atsushi and VANIRU "legend" Tumblr_mnwd8vpm2T1qgl8kjo1_500
“It must be an illusion? Isn’t it pathetic? Tell me!”
“Is it a lie? Is it the truth? It doesn’t matter to me”
Back to top Go down
https://bucktickmusic.forumotion.com
Shoot It!
Administrator
Administrator
Shoot It!

PostSubject: Re: Atsushi and VANIRU "legend"   Atsushi and VANIRU "legend" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:31 pm

Oh my god ahahhahahaah sorry xD!
Yes I mean "angry" xD I've written too fast this post xDD
Back to top Go down
Michy
Michy

PostSubject: Re: Atsushi and VANIRU "legend"   Atsushi and VANIRU "legend" I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:31 pm

Well, I liked Leoneil's (vocal of VANIRU) voice cat .
I watched Cosmic Night and I found it very nice.
I guess people said this pv is similar to Galaxy because the camera is, how should I say it..., "running around the band". Ok, it's not a very good explanation at all xD

Even though I liked his voice in this particular PV, I was disappointed when I heard his voice during a concert. I basically hated his live voice.

I guess people think they are similar because they use black clothes and have long hair, although the voice and the face are totally different! I mean... Atsushi has a way better voice and appearence.

About Leoneil being his son, this is just riddiculous.
Back to top Go down
Shoot It!
Administrator
Administrator
Shoot It!

PostSubject: Re: Atsushi and VANIRU "legend"   Atsushi and VANIRU "legend" I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:12 pm

Michy wrote:
Well, I liked Leoneil's (vocal of VANIRU) voice cat .
I watched Cosmic Night and I found it very nice.
I guess people said this pv is similar to Galaxy because the camera is, how should I say it..., "running around the band". Ok, it's not a very good explanation at all xD
You explanation it's good overall xD
Quote :

I guess people think they are similar because they use black clothes and have long hair, although  the voice and the face are totally different! I mean... Atsushi has a way better voice and appearence.
I think you're right!
Quote :
About Leoneil being his son, this is just riddiculous.
I agree, and even if they are father and son why the people make this discussion ?
What about their music?
Apparently,VANIRU is so famous for this "scoop", not for their music.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Atsushi and VANIRU "legend"   Atsushi and VANIRU "legend" I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:18 pm

I just watched the Cosmic Night PV and how can people even think they look alike, Atsushi looks so much better >_< + the people who say it's his son because they look a bit a like (the only similarities I see is long hair and the style of clothes) haven't thought they might because they come from the same record label? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://silkhime.blogg.se
Michy
Michy

PostSubject: Re: Atsushi and VANIRU "legend"   Atsushi and VANIRU "legend" I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:46 am

Shoot It! wrote:

What about their music?
Apparently,VANIRU is so famous for this "scoop", not for their music.
I only LOVED Cosmic Night, I didn't like ZAKURO (which PV people say that reminds them of Romance)
I heard some songs live, and maybe it's because of his live voice, but I dind't love any.

They are just begining their activites now, I expect good things from them.
About some movements or gestures that Leoneil has that may seem like Atsushi's, I don't think he does this on purpose in order to get B-T fans into him.

I think it's natural that when you like an artist or get inspired by him you start looking like him at some points. I often see myself doing some miyavi gestures.
Back to top Go down
Shoot It!
Administrator
Administrator
Shoot It!

PostSubject: Re: Atsushi and VANIRU "legend"   Atsushi and VANIRU "legend" I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:43 am

Michy wrote:

I think it's natural that when you like an artist or get inspired by him you start looking like him at some points. I often see myself doing some miyavi gestures.
You're right!
I think this too!

For example, a lot of people find  a lot of similarity between B-T and Davide Bowie.
God,It's just inspiration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atsushi and VANIRU "legend"   Atsushi and VANIRU "legend" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atsushi and VANIRU "legend"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The darkness over here is sweet. :: BUCK-TICK :: BUCK-TICK Talk-
Jump to:  
ChatBox