The darkness over here is sweet.
Do you like BUCK-TICK? Join the community now and let's have fun!

The darkness over here is sweet.

The first international BUCK-TICK forum!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Hello~ Sparkles from Rokko~ (*^v^*)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BiTchforever
Fujioka Senior High School Student
BiTchforever

Hello~ Sparkles from Rokko~ (*^v^*) Empty
PostSubject: Hello~ Sparkles from Rokko~ (*^v^*)   Hello~ Sparkles from Rokko~ (*^v^*) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:04 am

Hello everyone~

I'm Rokko from Romania (the land of vampires). I'm 18 years old and i study art in my town. This is my last year as a high school student and i want to be great in order to remember it all my life.

I love anything is related to art and Japan. I started to watch anime since kindergarten. The first anime was Dragonball Z. This is a long and funny story about my mom telling me "you can't watch this show, it's too violent."
My favorite shows in this moment are : Kuroko no basuke and Attack on titan.

I started to listen to Japanese Music because the opening themes of various anime. I fell in love with Buck-Tick at the first sight. They are all astonishing artists with strong personalities each other, but in fact i think this is the reason of their longevity, they complete each other remarkably.
My favorite bands are : Buck-Tick , D'erlanger, Luna Sea, Glay, X Japan, ADAMS and i can continue with a long list, but most of the bands are old school visual kei or different genres of japanese music.

I hope you managed to read all these things and i want to make friends with the same musical taste. I'm very open minded, so you can ask me anything it comes in your minds. I'm not a native English speaker - i'm sorry for my "Engrish" (^O^')> *runs and hides behind Yagami-san's drums*.

Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ Sparkles from Rokko~ (*^v^*)   Hello~ Sparkles from Rokko~ (*^v^*) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:33 am

yay a new member ^^
Back to top Go down
http://silkhime.blogg.se
BiTchforever
BiTchforever

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ Sparkles from Rokko~ (*^v^*)   Hello~ Sparkles from Rokko~ (*^v^*) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:43 am

Thank you Thanatos. I shared the link on facebook too and i hope the forum will get more members.

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ Sparkles from Rokko~ (*^v^*)   Hello~ Sparkles from Rokko~ (*^v^*) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello~ Sparkles from Rokko~ (*^v^*)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The darkness over here is sweet. :: MEMBER LOUNGE :: Say Hello-
Jump to:  
ChatBox