The darkness over here is sweet.
Do you like BUCK-TICK? Join the community now and let's have fun!
Do you like BUCK-TICK? Join the community now and let's have fun!

The first international BUCK-TICK forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ever had a dream about BUCK-TICK?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BTmasquerade
Founder
Founder
BTmasquerade

Ever had a dream about BUCK-TICK? Empty
PostSubject: Ever had a dream about BUCK-TICK?   Ever had a dream about BUCK-TICK? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:15 am

I once had a dream that Imai-sama was dead WTF and that BT were onstage without him. And then they started introducing him like he was still alive and whatever.(I definetly mixed stories from X Japan's hide) Then I woke up believing it and almost started crying, then I remembered he's still alive and making music. I had this dream again a few weeks after that but it didn't hit me. Then I had this one last night. A neighboor of mine who lives two stories above me came at 3 am to tell me that she has just gone to a BT concert. I was like WTF, she didn't even hear about them, she doesn't even listen to this kind of music. Then I had a blackout and found myself in an arena where BT was playing, then another blackout and it was finished. But anyway, I had a drean about attending a BT concert!! I have never seen them live Cry . YET!!
And after that, I went walking Umm... home. The problem is, I live in Romania and...I'm pretty sure the concert was being kept in Japan. Walking home would be...quuuite impossible. And guys, give me a boat Very Happy 
Another one that wasn't really a dream happened when I was attending my uncle's funeral. And the priest, minister, call him whichever one you want, said something like "the decedent(dead) Mihai"(that was his name, duh). What did I understand? Give it a wild guess Wink.............
THE DECEDENT IMAI Aaargh! 
I feel so h(a)unted right now...
Back to top Go down
https://bucktickmusic.forumotion.com
Thanatos
Fujioka Senior High School Student
Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Ever had a dream about BUCK-TICK?   Ever had a dream about BUCK-TICK? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:45 pm

OMG XD It's not funny dreaming about people dying.
I haven't dreamt of Buck-tick...YET (I've dreamt about most other bands so I'm just waiting for that), but I'm a huge fan of Malice Mizer and just like you I've dreamt that their guitarist (and also my favorite member) Közi died. And I woke up in tears feeling all shaken. Hopefully there will be no more "my-idol's-dead" dream ._.
Back to top Go down
http://silkhime.blogg.se
BTmasquerade
Founder
Founder
BTmasquerade

PostSubject: Re: Ever had a dream about BUCK-TICK?   Ever had a dream about BUCK-TICK? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:05 am

Thanatos wrote:
OMG XD It's not funny dreaming about people dying.
I know...Especially about Imai.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://bucktickmusic.forumotion.com
Shoot It!
Administrator
Administrator
Shoot It!

PostSubject: Re: Ever had a dream about BUCK-TICK?   Ever had a dream about BUCK-TICK? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:34 am

I've dreamed to talk (and hugs) with Acchan Umm...
It was like I've know him personally for a lot of time xD
he also speak italian (?) xDD
(In the dream I met him while he was walking in my garden ahahahah xD)

My lovely-stupid dream xD

Quote :
And I woke up in tears feeling all shaken.
me too beacause I've realized that it was just a dream Cry 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever had a dream about BUCK-TICK?   Ever had a dream about BUCK-TICK? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever had a dream about BUCK-TICK?
Page 1 of 1